Friday, September 10, 2010

Updates




I guess it's about time that I update this old thing!! I've decided to just post some pics of some things over the past couple months. For Labor Day we went to the cabin and it was wonderful. A much needed time off for our little family!! Kaleb is still in school and teaching. I'm just the same as ever, creating more and more goals for myself and feeling pretty good when I achieve one of them :) My lastest goal/idea is going back to school when Kaleb is finished. I'm feeling the desire to go but I want to make sure it's what I'm supposed to do first. Regardless of what happens, I'm excited for the future! Jenna, well she's 2 and I don't think I need to say more. But she is talking a lot more and with that comes less temper tantrums (NOTE: I did not say no more tantrums!!) On a side note, I CANNOT wait for Fall. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Fall. I never really used to but it brings back lots of wonderful memories, mostly of Kaleb :) So when I see/feel the weather changing, I just sit back, put on a sweater and sigh!


If it looks like she took dirt and rubbed it all over her face, it's because she did. She loves dirt.




My brothers and sisters were able to come camping with us and we had such a great time going for rides, etc...




Jenna's birthday was really fun. I did a beach theme and tried out my cake decorating skills again. I think it's proof that I am not supposed to make cakes for a profession. I will probably just keep trying and trying and never make anything spectacular but it's fun to try, right?




This is what Jenna was doing secretly while I was making the cake. Yes, it's green food coloring and believe me, doesn't come off of everything easily!! So she was stained green for her birthday!!!








3 comments:

Lucy said...

Thanks for the update! Oh how I miss your little family! That's great that you are thinking of going back to school. You won't regret it. Holy food coloring! Its hard to get mad at them when they do such humorous things!

Desiree said...

Your cake decorating far exceeds my rectanguar 9x13 single frosting jobs I've gotten away with. Cute pics! Thought the update might include more Jenna's--- not more school... No pressure from me! Brinn was dang near 4 before K&B were born. What will you school for? Just got called to YW Camp director. I'll love doing it but it will be hard to farm out my girls! Love Ya!

The Geists said...

yea, so much fun!! She is so cute!